Saturday, July 31, 2010

胡言鸟语

i hate those feelings
the nightmare seems to hunted me me again
these few days i keep on having the horrible dreams
being fired,
being terminated,
i trying hard keep myself relax
i try to apply
what had i learn in the Emotional Intelligence
but its seems that doesn't work on me

in my degree's life,
the lifestyle had changed a lot
at most,
say buhbye to the night activities
which i practice the most during my foundation's life,
spent most of my time in the library
due to the inflexible timetable,
the syllabus is looked like alien
but i still try to adopt on it,
going class and going home alone
since most of my friends took different courses,
had nobody for me to lean against
when i feel helpless....
The daily schedule
wake up>go to campus>lecture class>library>home>music>study>sleep

sometimes i remain silent
doesn't mean that i am EMO+ing,
is just that i found out somethings
that i need to re-consider it again,
just now i went out to the balcony
to let the wind shave on my face,
its really cold and make my mind clearer
but soon i realize that i
有点心凉

loneliness means nothing to me
its a bullshit
even though i know that
孤军作战的滋味不好受
but i forced to face it myself
fighting alone...
i still remember the motive
why i am staying alive here,
JEALOUSY seems to provide me momentum
to push up myself for granted,

i envy those who is handsome,
i envy those who is wealthy,
i envy those who can KaoBehKaoBu,
i like those who critic me,
i like those who look down on me,
i like those who is hurting me,
i would like to say Thanks Q to you all,
Thanks for defining my presence...


I feel shame and guilty on myself towards my friends,
really sorry for ignoring you,
hope that you won't mind and forgive me.....

********************I am separate STAR******************


Thanks to ChengPing Thanks for treating me
Next time for sure i will balas budi



Thanks to Waiyin
"lu em si tao nao kang kang... lu em si zi jiak bi tang...
mai an aneh bo song la~~
这是一首鼓励人的歌~ 不是用来踩自己的歌~"quote by WaiYin


P/S:下午去怡保 SALT!!I am COMING!!
P/S:下星期有两个mid term test,求佛ing

No comments:

Post a Comment