Friday, February 1, 2013

Self talking

1st Feb 2013                          Friday                          Windy Night                    

Too bad
This is the only place for me to hide whenever I feeling sucks
There are some sorts of factors, stacked and draining in

I could feel that ,
I was like,
Walking in the mist,
Losing direction and what I could do is just wandering.
Sometimes I just try hard,
To pleasant the people around,
Until I had lost myself.

I knew that,
I am the one,
Who should responsible for myself and my future

Usually I will wondering,
Will my decisions cause others to have a hard feeling?
But why care so much?
As long you got the point,
You think it is correct,
You know what you are doing,
Just go ahead,
You yourselves,
Are the author of your lives story.

So stop fooling around,
Back to the right track

#blank-minded and crapping#


Have a sleep and tomorrow will be a good day, perhaps


1 comment: