Saturday, August 28, 2010

原谅我

Please forgive

My selfishness..
I need a space to isolate myself..
I purposely blocked all my communication channel..
I need some times to let myself be alone..
My mind is messy now...
I need to settle it first before i settle my problems..

I nearly collapsed..
After i keep on force myself to the dead end..
I feel really exhausted..
To keep on chase the flow..
I try to be optimistic..
but in fact the reality do not allow me to do that so..

I need to re-evaluate my capacity..
I even not dare to
Tell you that I'm not afford..
I prefer no matter how..
I will settle by myself..
Its the least explanation for myself

I know family had occupy the most important part
deep in the heart of almost all the people..
For me is ..........
So take some times to accompany them..
The rest just leave it away..

原谅我

我的自私
把自己封闭着
我只是想要一些私人的空间
让自己透透气和静下来
也让自己想下该怎么继续这段路程
我几乎崩溃
不停把自己逼进死角
我曾经很乐观
现实却是残酷的
是时候要给自己一个交代了


当一切都万念俱灰 蓦然回首 转角就在灯火阑珊
There still a hope as long u still alive

P/S:要感谢那些让我很pek chek 的人

No comments:

Post a Comment